QSC Touchmix-30 Pro Mixer
Advanced Sound & Communication is excited to announce the QSC Touchmix-30 Pro Mixer. The TouchMix-30 Pro is a 32-channel digital mixer. It is perfect for production professionals, musicians and bands as well as live performance venues. Advanced Sound & Communication will be installing these mixers in churches and schools.
With 32 mixing channels (24 Mic/Line, 6 Line, Stereo USB) and 16 outputs, the TouchMix-30 Pro offers tremendous signal management flexibility for a wide range of applications. Beyond offering a higher channel count than its predecessors, a host of additional, new “Pro” features sets TouchMix-30 Pro apart from its smaller TouchMix Series siblings, including:
- Large (10-inch) multi-touch touchscreen offers more on-screen information while also providing greater hands-on control
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Two real-time analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous analysis of channel tonal balance and room response
- Touch-and-route patch matrix for easy “multing” and rearrangement of inputs
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high-pass and low-pass filters and limiter may be linked for stereo
- 32-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback – capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
- 32-Channel DAW interface with Apple® computers allows for bidirectional I/O with popular workstation software
- MP3 playback direct from USB
Additionally, TouchMix-30 Pro offers even more of what customers have come to expect from a TouchMix Series mixer, including:
- 24 class-A microphone preamps deliver pristine, studio-quality audio
- Over 120 live instrument, microphone and other audio source presets created in live environments provide mix-ready channel settings
- All outputs feature 1/3 octave graphic equalization and 6-band parametric EQ plus limiters, delay and 12-band notch filters
- 14 mono mixes may be paired for stereo while two pairs of Auxes can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly
- Six stereo effects processors plus pitch-correct offer studio-grade signal enhancements, without sacrificing Auxes or additional channels
“The TouchMix-30 Pro builds on the stellar reputation of its predecessors, offering more of the results-oriented capabilities that set TouchMix Series apart from other mixer alternatives adding new, advanced capabilities typically found in products at a far higher price,” says QSC Professional Director of Marketing, Ray van Straten. “Customer response from our extensive global field-testing and as measured by pre-release orders has been incredible. Clearly, this is the right product at the right time for the market and we’re quite confident that the TouchMix-30 Pro will exceed customer expectations in every way.”
Learn more about the power of the TouchMix-30 Pro at: www.qsc.com/touchmix-30-pro.
The TouchMix-30 Pro is available immediately in select markets worldwide. List price is $2,359.99 with a U.S. estimated street price of $1,899.99. We will have a demo unit this week and are taking orders now!
Call or text Brent Handy at (816) 564-7281, or email firstname.lastname@example.org